Wednesday 3 October 2012

3 sleeps to go

As the big days draws nearer, I am suddenly very insecure about my ability to do justice to Italy through my blog. 
So, I make this promise...
I promise to do my very best to inspire you as you join our merry gang on our "trip of a lifetime" through the gorgeous northern reaches of Italy.  As we eat and drink our way through the magnificent countryside, I promise to add photos and anecdotes of our adventures and strive to 'paint a picture' of the sights we see.

So, to everyone out there who loves Italy and All things Italian, follow this blog, be inspired and plan to join us on our next adventure to La Bella Italia.

3 comments:

  1. Juat enjoy yourself, life is to short to worry, let others do that for you. Neal

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me by your side babeeeee ! We are a formidable team. Most of all we are Blood ! And Italian blood at that! Italy is ready to dance for us ! Just enjoy the entertainment.xxx

    ReplyDelete