Wednesday 5 September 2012

Vineyards as far as the eye can see!

Well, that's what Julia, our esteemed tour guide has told me so, once again,  I called upon my trusty pal Google and began my search.
Whilst in Chianti, we will be staying in a gorgeous medieval (boy that's hard to spell) town called Radda...well folks, it looks absolutely amazing and Julia was right....vineyards as far as the eye can see, so I should feel right at home.
I have attached a link so you can take a look at this most beautiful town and ponder the incredible sights we are about to see. http://www.chianti.com/radda-in-chianti/
I truly believe that by the time we return home, we will be experts about the beautiful towns of Chianti and I am sure we will have tasted enough of the wines to claim our place as the most knowledgeable Chianti wine afficionados in Queensland!!  A bold statement I know, but if we play our cards right, I reckon we will achieve it......are you with me?

1 comment: